There was an issue with your input
Investment Counselors & Portfolio Managers
Our business is designed around our clients' needs
We've put our extensive industry experience to work to create products and services that our clients truly want. For example, our clients can take advantage of:
- Dedicated service from our client experience team
- A streamlined workflow from front to back office
- Full-service trading capabilities that includes North American equities, fixed income, options, foreign exchange and international securities
- Real-time transaction processing and reporting
- Integrated tools and flexible reporting for business-building, risk management, and operations
- A full range of registered and non-registered account types, including multi-currency accounts
- Flexibility around your business through tailored pricing
Benefit from the strength and protection of an industry leader
When you work with us, you can be confident that you've got the strength of an industry leader at your back.
Fidelity Clearing Canada is a subsidiary of U.S.-based Fidelity Investments, a privately held firm with $3T1 in assets under administration. We're also a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund2 and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
2 Customers' accounts are protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund within specified limits. A brochure describing the nature and limits of coverage is available upon request.